TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems.
As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
- Laboratories and Research Facilities
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Operating Rooms
- Universities and Educational Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
For 50 years, TSI has been a global authority on instruments used to measure flow, particulate, and other key environmental parameters. We set the standards with the performance measurement tools and precision instruments that we manufacture and distribute to a worldwide customer base.
- Lab Controls
- Fume Hood Monitors & Controls
- Indoor Air Quality Meters / Instruments
- Mass Flowmeters
- HVAC Testing & Balancing Instruments
- Elemental Analyzers
- Aerosol & Particulate Monitors
- Room Pressure Monitors & Controls