With experience extending back to the 1988 Montreal Protocol, no other fixed monitoring system manufacturer can claim a greater history dedicated to the research, manufacture, sales and service of refrigerant gas monitoring systems. Today, the Thermal Gas Systems Haloguard® product brand has come to mean proven reliability worldwide – designed and constructed to withstand tough mechanical room requirements. We invite users at all levels, including System Engineers, Mechanical Contractors, Facility Managers, Chiller Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors to experience our personalized customer service and support.
- Parking Garages / Repair Shops – Gas & Diesel Engine Exhaust
- Commercial Buildings
- Building on Old Landfill Sites
- Wineries & Breweries
- Laboratories & Research Facilities
- Warehouse Storages – Gas Tanks
- Pools – Chlorination Equipment
- Green Houses
- Warehouses – Gas & Diesel Engine Exhaust
Thermal Gas Systems offer a variety of different gas and refrigerant monitoring solutions that integrate seamlessly into existing or new systems.
- Photoacoustic Infrared Refrigerant Monitors
- CMOS Refrigerant Monitors
- CO detection & ventilation control system for parking structures
- Oxygen Depletion Monitor
- Ancillary Equipment – SCBA’s and more